travel in the world

I would like to travel to Germany because it is a relaxed place, and its universities are very advanced in sound issues, they are at the forefront of new technologies
Personally I would like to backpack because you know places, people and take enough time to enjoy things, but I would need some way to make the XD trip, so I could use a saxophone to play in the streets during the trip. In Germany I would like to learn the way you see things, your music, your culture, your work rhythm and learn new sound technologies. I hope that this trip will help me to know new ways to make music, knowing that they have a great classical musical culture which mixes them with Chilean folklore. On the other hand, Germany is close to many countries which could visit PS: if I had to choose a second option, I think it would be to go through Chile

Resultado de imagen para alemania

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Final Thoughts

An important photograph

Paranormaaaaal events