Paranormaaaaal events
In my opinion, the paranormal events like ghost, spirit or facts sobrenatural are things that don´t belong in this world, because they are of another dimension diferent of our reality. I think these paranormal events can be like a altered state of perception during some period of time, so the mind of some people being capable this illusions or sensations.
Also respect to the facts, In my life nothing has ever happened some paranormal events of any type. Even, I have not felt anything about this and neither believe in gods, so I prefer to have a positivist thinking.
Even though nothing has happened to me and do not belive in paranormal events, I think there are people more prone to these phenomena or people who study, practice and focus their lives to improve these perceptions and reach altered states of mind, such as monks, esoteric people or shamans, etc.
To finish I would like to give an example of the film "Sixth Sense" where a real world is shown, but a person in particular is in contact with the spirits of people after his death.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario